Compassionate guidance when it’s needed most.
We know the difficulty of losing a loved one and finding yourself facing the complex and emotionally challenging task of administering their estate. Our team is here to alleviate some of that burden by providing you with expert and compassionate guidance through the process.
Whether we can assist you by handling the legal paperwork or providing practical advice and support, we are here to simplify the process and give you peace of mind during this difficult time.
- Obtaining Grant of probate or letters of administration
- Advising on the duties of an Executor and Trustee
- Administering estates with related trusts and SMSFs
- Distributing the estate in accordance with a Will, under intestacy or by Deed of Agreement between the beneficiaries
- Complex assessments on property transactions
- Advising and representing executors, beneficiaries, and other interested parties
- Resolving disputes or legal challenges relating to a deceased estate
We understand that each situation is unique and we personalise our services to fit the individual needs of our clients. Our lawyers are approachable, pragmatic and sensitive to the issues that often arise in these situations are we are committed to providing timely, cost-effective and professional advice.
Contact us today to schedule a consultation to see how we can assist you.