Principal Lawyer and Accredited Law Specialist
Renee is a highly accomplished lawyer with an accreditation as a property law specialist and over 30 years’ experience. She dedicates her practice to understanding her client’s concerns and working hand in hand with them to achieve outcomes pragmatically, efficiently and with compassion.
Renee assists her clients in a wide range of transactions, including:
- Property development and subdivision
- Sale and purchase of domestic, commercial, and industrial properties
- Advice in relation to loan, mortgage and guarantees including family loans
- Retirement village contracts
- Equity release products and reverse mortgages
- Transfers of land including intra family, trust or SMSF transfers
- Commercial and Retail Leases
- Adverse possession claims
- Lost title applications
- Property related GST and transfer duty issues
- Small business transactions including sale and purchase of business
- Estate planning
- Grants of representation and deceased estates
Renee commenced legal practice in a boutique Melbourne city firm in 1991 after graduating from Monash University with a Bachelor of Law. She gained a wealth of skill and knowledge that she then took with her when she relocated to Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, where she has assisted private clients, property developers and businesses for over 22 years.
Although Renee became an Accredited Property Law Specialist in 2007, she continues to foster a needs-based approach with her clients, which allows her to develop deeper relationships and gives her exposure to several areas of the law. Her proficiency and natural inclination toward collaboration and team work quickly saw her rise into leadership roles and eventually a directorship in a Ringwood-based firm.
Renee is now thrilled to dedicate her legal expertise and leadership skills to her clients and team at Novum Law Group, where she acts as our Principal Lawyer.
Outside of work, Renee enjoys reading, music, spending time with her family, cooking and gardening.
Bachelor or Economics
Bachelor of Laws
Accredited Specialist Property Law since 2007
Memberships and Committees
Law Institute of Victoria
(03) 9063 0300 Extension 101
Key Expertise Areas
PROPERTY LAW & CONVEYANCING
WILLS & POWERS OF ATTORNEY
LOANS & MORTGAGES
RETIREMENT VILLAGE CONTRACTS