Terms and Conditions
These terms are between you and Novum Law Group Pty Ltd (661 280 888) (we, us, our).
These are the terms on which we permit users (referred to as you or your) to access and use our website (www.novumlawgroup.com.au) or other material available from us or communicate with our office.
You agree to be bound by these terms when you use, browse, or access any part of the website.
We may amend these terms from time to time. Your use of the website will be governed by the most recent terms posted on our website. Continuing to use the website confirms your acceptance of the most recent terms.
- The Website contains general legal information relating to the laws applicable in Victoria, Australia only and is not a substitute for legal advice.
- These terms and conditions are subject to change at our sole discretion.
- Users shall not bypass security mechanisms, damage or tamper with the operation of the website, remove copyright notices, or use the website unlawfully.
- Users warrant that all information provided by them on the website is accurate and does not breach any law or rights of any person.
- These terms do not exclude, restrict or modify any consumer guarantee, right or remedy conferred on you by the Australian Consumer Law being Schedule 2 to the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other applicable law that cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages in the event that this site is unavailable to users for any reason, or for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly in respect of your use of the website.
- Our maximum aggregate liability for any losses and claims arising out of or related to the use of our website is limited to the sum of $100.
- All intellectual property rights in the website and NLG content are owned or licensed by us.
- You shall not excerpt or republish any materials or content from the website without our written authorisation.
- Users warrant that they have not relied on any representation made by us not expressly stated in these terms.
- The website may contain links to other websites, and we are not responsible for their content.
- We make no representation or warranty that any offering or content accessible through the website is appropriate or available for use outside Australia.
- You are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws if you access the website from other locations.
- These terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia, with the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State and the Commonwealth of Australia.