Lawyer and Operations Director
LLB (Hons) GDLP BPsychSc
Since commencing her career as a lawyer in 2019, Sheredyn has dedicated her practice to assisting individuals and companies with their disputes or structuring needs. She conducts matters with clarity, empathy and a focus on commercial outcomes.
Sheredyn assists businesses and individuals with a wide variety of transactions and disputes that arise throughout everyday life, including:
- Loans and securities;
- Wills ranging from simple to complex (including testamentary trusts);
- Enduring Powers of Attorney, Appointments of Medical Treatment Decision Makers and Binding Death Benefit Nominations for superannuation
- Obtaining Grants of Probate, Letters of Administration and estate administration;
- Loans and Securities
- Corporate structuring;
- Copyright and trademarks;
- Disputes relating to franchises, debts, insolvency, shareholders, corporate law, torts, intellectual property, estates, property and adverse possession;
- Property transactions including purchases and sales, caveats, applications by surviving proprietors, applications by legal personal representatives and change of ownership applications.
Sheredyn began her legal journey as a paralegal in a large suburban firm working across property, commercial and litigation law supporting a number of senior practitioners. After graduating from Deakin University in 2019 with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours), she obtained her Diploma of Legal Practice at the Leo Cussen Institute and was admitted to legal practice later that year.
As a newly admitted solicitor, Sheredyn developed her knowledge across key areas of the law including property, commercial, wills, estates and litigation, gaining experience with several legal platforms, in VCAT and the Victorian Courts.
While working, Sheredyn has also undertaken further studies toward a Bachelor of Psychological Science and is due to graduate in February 2023. She has focused her studies particularly on behaviour, group conflict and resolution, and organisational psychology. Her supplementary studies and diverse legal background give her a well rounded understanding of, and holistic approach to, legal practice, which she now dedicates to personal and corporate structuring and disputes.
As our Operations Director, Sheredyn utilises her tertiary knowledge and passion for technology-driven innovation in developing firm processes, design and branding, infrastructure and implementing our firm values.
In her spare time, Sheredyn enjoys yoga, playing classical music, taking her kayak out and dabbling in various art projects.
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Leo Cussen Institute
Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – Deakin University
Supreme Court of Victoria
Memberships and Committees
Law Institute of Victoria
(03) 9063 0300 Extension 102
Key Expertise Areas
WILLS & POWERS OF ATTORNEY
LOANS & MORTGAGES